Are you looking for a new #kidlit book to read?
Sign up (at the top) to have a daily booktalk sent to your inbox!
I share a booktalk for a new #kidlit book
Monday – Saturday
for my #kidlit Book of the Day blog.
On Sunday guests talk about creating #kidlit.
I share books in all six children’s books formats:
- board books
- picture books
- beginning readers
- early chapter books
- middle grade books
- young adult books
and all three genres:
Q. Will you share my new #kidlit book on your blog?
A. I love to share new #kidlit books with my readers!
Ask your publicist to send the book to:
7960 B Soquel Dr. #228
Aptos, CA 95003
Q. When will you blog about my new book?
A. After a book is launched (and people can buy it!) I share it on the blog. The post will also be shared on all of my social media platforms:
Q. Do you share every book that is sent to you?
A. Due to the volume of submissions, I cannot blog about every book that comes in. After I read the books I donate them to our public library so your book will be shared whether it appears on the blog or not.
If you click on a book title in a blog post, the link will take you to another site where you can purchase the book. Enjoy!
Social Media Manager
I am the social media manager for 3 #kidlitosphere book roundups:
- Nonfiction Monday is a group blog with a weekly roundup.
- STEM Friday is a group blog with a weekly roundup.
- The Carnival of Children’s Literature is now a Facebook Group.
- Booktalking #kidlit is a book talk archive (2011-2015).
- Teaching STEM is an STEM resources archive for the book Teaching STEM and Common Core with Mentor Texts: Collaborative Lesson Plans K-5 by Anastasia Suen and Shirley Duke.
Still have questions about the blog? Email me. Thanks!
Copyright © 2018 Anastasia Suen All Rights Reserved.