I’ve been blogging about children’s books since 2005 at more than a dozen blogs on LiveJournal, Blogger, Typepad, and WordPress. At the present time, I have one active blog, the new Writing Lessons blog on this site. For the 2015-2016 school year, I will be sharing a #kidlit booktalk with a 6 traits of writing mini lesson Monday-Friday.
- Nonfiction Monday is a group blog with a weekly roundup.
Thinking about sending your book for the blog? Please read the Blog Book Review FAQ first.
Social Media Manager
I am the social media manager for 3 book roundups:
- STEM Friday is a group blog with a weekly roundup.
- The Carnival of Children’s Literature is a weekly Pinterest roundup.
- Booktalking #kidlit is a book talk archive (2011-2015).
- Kidlit Virtual Book Tours is a blog tour archive.
- Teaching STEM is an STEM resources archive for the book Teaching STEM and Common Core with Mentor Texts: Collaborative Lesson Plans K-5 by Anastasia Suen and Shirley Duke.
Copyright © 2015 Anastasia Suen All Rights Reserved.